Immigration Guide Canada

             "We care about your future"
At IGC,  rest assured that our immigration specialist is a licensed
 Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant ( RCIC ).R 512698

Caring for Children Pathway:

  • You must have at least 24 months of full time work experience  in Canada as a     home child care provider in the four years (48 months) before you apply.
    • Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work per week
    • Breaks in employment are allowed (for example, periods of unemployment,     long periods of sickness, parental leave)
    • Any work experience you had while you were a full-time student will not           count towards the work experience requirement.
  • Your work experience as a home child care provider must meet the definition       of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) Group 4411.
  • Must have completed a minimum of one-year Canadian post-secondary                 education or an equivalent foreign education credentials (with ECA).
  • Must meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark           (CLB) 5.

To find out if you qualify, click here.

* A maximum of 2,750 applicants will be accepted in this category.