Immigration Guide Canada

             "We care about your future"
At IGC,  rest assured that our immigration specialist is a licensed
 Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant ( RCIC ).R 512698

Family Reunification

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada you can sponsor your:

  • Spouse
  • common-law,conjugal or same sex partner
  • dependent children
  • parents and grandparents (only a maximum of 10,000 applications per year) 
    to immigrate to Canada.

If you sponsor a family member to immigrate to Canada, you must provide proof that you can:
  • meet basic needs such as food, clothing and shelter for you and your family.
  • support your relatives financially if necessary
  • make sure that your spouse or any of your family members does not need to ask for financial support from the government.

Find out if you qualify, click here.