Immigration Guide Canada

             "We care about your future"
At IGC,  rest assured that our immigration specialist is a licensed
 Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant ( RCIC ).R 512698

Caring for People with High Medical Needs Pathway:

  • You must have a minimum of at least 24 months of full-time work experience       in Canada in the four years (48 months) before you apply in one of the                   occupations listed below:
    • Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses (NOC 3012)
    • Licensed Practical Nurses (NOC 3233)
    • Nurse Aides, Orderlies, and Patient Service Associates (NOC 3413)
    • Home Support Workers and related occupations (NOC 4412)
  • Full-time work means at least 30 hours  of paid work per week
  • Breaks in employment are allowed (for example, periods of unemployment,           long periods of sickness, parental leave)
  • If you got your work experience as a Registered Nurse or a Registered                   Psychiatric Nurse (NOC 3012) you must:
    • Prove that you are licensed to practice in Canada
    • Provide proof that you are registered with the regulatory body, as required,     in your province/territory at the time you are applying.

To find out if you qualify, click here.

* A maximum of 2,750 applicants will be accepted in this category.