Who cannot Apply to MPNP?
- Refugee claimants and individuals involved in appeal process
- Live-in caregivers currently living in Canada
- Temporary workers currently working and residing in a province other than Manitoba
- Spouses of Canadian citizens and Permanent residents
- Individuals who have been refused by MPNP in the last six months and who are not able to address the reason for the refusal
- Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program in Canada