Immigration Guide Canada

             "We care about your future"
At IGC,  rest assured that our immigration specialist is a licensed
 Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant ( RCIC ).R 512698

Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsorship is a two step process:

First: As a citizen or permanent resident, you must apply to sponsor your spouse:

  • The Case Processing Center(CPC) in Canada will process your application as        a sponsor.
  • Then CPC will send you a letter if Citizenship and Immigration Canada has                approved your application.

Second: Your spouse must apply for permanent residence.

* You must send both your sponsorship application and your spouses application for      permanent residence at the same time.

Find out if you qualify, click here.