Immigration Guide Canada

             "We care about your future"
At IGC,  rest assured that our immigration specialist is a licensed
 Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant ( RCIC ).R 512698

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

To qualify:

  • Be a parent or grandparent of a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
  • Be allowed to enter Canada and
  • meet other conditions

You must also:
  • Prove that you child or grandchild in Canada meet the LICO.
  • Have a valid Canadian medical insurance for at least one year.
  • Provide a written statement your child or grandchild that they                                 will support you financially during your stay.
  • Have a medical exam (by a panel physician).

Find out if you qualify,click here.