Immigration Guide Canada

             "We care about your future"
At IGC,  rest assured that our immigration specialist is a licensed
 Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant ( RCIC ).R 512698

Working After Graduation

The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) allows international students who have graduated from a participating post-secondary institution to gain Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience gained through the PGWPP helps graduates to qualify for permanent residence in Canada through the Canadian Experience Class category.

To qualify for Work Permit after graduation, you must:

  • have studied full-time in Canada and must have completed a program of study that       is more than eight months in duration.
  • have graduated from a participating public/private post-secondary institution in               Canada.
  • apply for work permit within ninety days of receiving written confirmation from your       institution that you have met the requirements for completing your academic                 program.
  • have a valid study permit when you apply for your work permit.

Find out if you qualify, click here.